Friday, August 30, 2013

Fender Humboldt Hot Rod

I like to play guitar and hang out at online forums. So, while looking for an amp I kept seeing all these blues guys talking about a cannabis speaker. It's name is the Cannabis Rex and it's made by Eminence. It's speaker cone is constructed of hemp.






It does sound pretty sweet!! So, I kept searching and watching videos and I came across the most awesome amp! The Fender Humboldt Hot Rod! Named after Humboldt County in California. You know the Emerald Triangle. The Humboldt Hot Rod features a custom voiced Cannabis Rex speaker.








I think I'm in love. This is going to be my next amp for sure!

Till Next Time,  
                              Stay High

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism is always welcome ,however, please be respectful. Extreme vulgarity, personal attacks, spam,etc.. will be deleted promptly & further harassment will be reported to the proper authorities!