Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm Back!!!

After being gone for nearly a year I am back!!
I had the worst year ever economically speaking and have gone through some tough times. 
While I'm still not out of the hole I can already see the light at the end of this tunnel.
I apologize to all of my subscribers for not staying up to date but,
 I promise that I will not miss that much time again.



To start I've added a bunch of new stuff in Weed Posters & Propaganda






And I will be reporting on the Election in Florida because
they are the state with the toughest marijuana laws (currently)
and in November they will be voting on medical marijuana.


So as always,
             Stay High

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism is always welcome ,however, please be respectful. Extreme vulgarity, personal attacks, spam,etc.. will be deleted promptly & further harassment will be reported to the proper authorities!